Are you ready for some Ladan travel wisdom?
My guest today is a multi-passionate wanderer, polyglot, and host of the Travel Wisdom Podcast. He brings his experience from travel in over 100 countries.....
Please welcome Ladan Jiracek to the show!
Today you'll hear a mix of topics including:
- How to go to college in Europe for 50x less than it costs to go in the states
- The advantages and disadvantages of solo travel
- The definition of wisdom and how that relates to travel
- Tips on meeting locals when you travel
- 3 best pieces of advice for someone who wants to visit 100 or more countries
- Benefits of learning a language for travelers
Tune In To Learn:
- One of the most underrated skills for traveling
- How to create a whole new identity and way of thinking
- Ways to go deeper into a country
- How to use travel as a vehicle for learning
- Why everyone should travel
- How to take the power back (in life and travel)
- And so much more
Be sure to check out the archives now for more Zero To Travel Podcasts.