“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is a ton of information packed into this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast:
- Adventure travel in the Middle East
- Travel photography
- Starting your own tour company
- And much more!
Today’s guest is the perfect guide- Genevieve Hathaway. She’s the founder of Archaeoadventures– a tour company providing women powered tours to the Middle East and north Africa. She’s also a professional photographer, world traveler, and just a really cool person! Be sure to check out some of her work here.
Listen Now to Learn:
- What it's really like to travel in the Middle East
- How to find a need and solve the problem
- What it's like being the female Indiana Jones
- Top destinations to visit in the Middle East
- Why people actually look out for you in the Middle East
- How to behave and dress as a woman traveler in the Middle East (much diversity here!)
- How meeting locals can open doors
- What goes into starting your own tour company (and some things to avoid...)
- How to tell stories through your camera
- Top tips to become a travel photographer (and get paid for it!)
- How personal photography projects help you standout
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives for all past episodes!