Is travel the perfect way to embark on a spiritual journeyor quest?
How can travel expand your creativity?
Please welcome Karan Bajaj to the Zero To Travel Podcast. He's a#1 best-selling Indian novelist with more than 200,000 copies ofhis novels in print. He took a year off from his corporate job inNY to backpack from Europe to India- to learn yoga and meditationin the Himalayas.
Check out his new book, The Yoga ofMax’s Discontent and learn more about Karan Bajaj here.
Today You'll Learn:
- The deep story behind The Yoga of Max’s discontent
- How travel can help you become more creative
- How travel can blend with spirituality
- How to define a Yogi
- How to be like a tree (and not 'become' all the time)
- The meaning of 414
- How to crack entertainment and meaning in your story
- The way to multiply your adventures
- How to feel truly connected to the world while traveling(without social media)
- The Yogis 4-2-1 rule
- The right way to approach meditation
- How to take a year long sabbatical from work
- And much more!
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!