Where do you see the future of the digital nomad movement?
How can you break free and travel more?
Tune in today for a mix of topics as Sondre Rasch, founder and CEO of SafetyWing stops by to share his story and insights.
You'll hear all about:
- Cultural frameworks and how they create your reality.
- What it's like to step outside of your framework (and how that can change you as a person living in another country).
- If you want to be a digital nomad, does it make sense to go into the start up word?
- Could an online country exist?
- Two things that make it easier to travel and work from anywhere.
- What it's like living in Silicon Valley as a Norwegian.
- How to manage the start up world as a digital nomad (and not create a desk job for yourself).
- And so much more.
Looking for more Z2T Podcasts? Check out the archives now!